Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Browning 12 g Citori trap XT PLUS grade 3 wood,30", factory adj comb, case all the stuff it came with( hard case, 3 invector plus choke tubes, triple trigger system,hi-viz pro-comp sight) that Im considering selling. Was purchased 10/27/08. I suspect I might have put 500-750 shells through gun. there are no nicks sctartches on stock. I did have the high gloss epoxy browning finish that I have always hated- remove right after I got the gun and a satin varnish re-applied( work done by Wrights Gunsmith in Illinois.)

I just have not adjusted to gun well and that is why Im thinking of selling it-just sits in the safe- I have always shot a berretta 687 O/U( 50:50 poi)- and I cant seem to get use to the 70:30 poi on this gun.

I know very little about selling guns as I have always kept every gun I have bought. I would like to get some opinions on what would be a fair asking price if I decide to sell- I know there are numerous XT trap guns out there- I wasnt sure if I should ask more than those since this is a PLUS model with grade 3 wood.

Thanks Bob R

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.