Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of factory Perazzi extended chokes in their case along with the choke tybe wrench. These are for an 18.7 bore. The chokes are as follows; Two '0' chokes (cyl), One '2' (basically .008 constriction), One '4' (basically .016 constriction), One '6' (basically .024 constriction), One '8' (basically .032 constriction), One '10' basically .040 constriction)....so, there are Seven (7) chokes total. Make me an offer!!

·
Vendor
19,102 Posts
Skeeterzx. YOu know we have been thru this once before. Add a name and phone to your posts. Helps guys feel confident about the purchase.

Jack

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Goodness...I suppose an e-mail or PM isn't good enough these days. I have a Perazzi case on here and 30 people have made me offers. Not one asking to talk to me personally. If someone does want to talk, we talk. Anyway, the name is Rich and you can call me at 812-592-0534 if you have any free time on your hands;)

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Rich is a man of his word. Sold and then took back a full set of tubes that did not fit no questions asked. Would gladly deal with again!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.