Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a Facebooker, but I just read that it's going nuts for Phil. What's up? What are the young people saying?

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Phil just had a birthday, so there were bunches of happy birthday wishes. Other than that, not much activity. He had some posts about handgun training and Dry Practice App. Show us a link to what you read.

Danny

·
Banned
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Danny,

Last night I found an article from the Washington Times reporting that a "Huge Backlash mounts over suspension of 'Duck Dynasty' star Phil Robertson." The article went on to say something about 1.5 million likes on a Facebook page set up to show support for Phil. I don't know how to do Facebook but I am curious to see what the young people are saying about the family.

If you can bring the article(basically a public opinion poll) up and figure out what it is saying, I'd like to know.

Thanks,

Kit

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Phil posted a link to the Mossberg ad above on Facebook. It started a discussion that got 5,300 comments. Too much for me to read or care about. Some God and country stuff, some discussions about gays, and lots of name-calling.

Phil's page has 2.1 million "Likes." He's not been hurt at all by this controversy.

I've never watched the show. Didn't I hear he's back on now?

My own feeble protest is to NOT watch any reality shows. I tried to watch the final show of the first season of Survivor and was so disgusted I almost threw my beer at the TV.

I do watch sports on TV. I also watch reruns of Have Gun Will Travel, Gunsmoke, Bonanza and other old westerns. If I ever get to the point where I'll watch Duck Dynasty, Survivor, or that idiot Gordon Ramsay, bring the morphine, because I'm close to the end!

Danny

1 - 6 of 6 Posts