Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Face Savor thats what its called http://www.walmart.com/search/search-ng.do?search_query=face+saver&ic=16_0&Find=Find&search_constraint=0

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Yes, there's better stuff.

There's a produce made specially to prevent chaffing from friction for bike riders, runners and lots of other people. Called "Body Glide" it's available from drug stores, runners/sneaker stores and on-line in several sizes and 2 types: the stick {that goes on like a stick deodorant and stays creamy in the skin} and the new dry lubricant. Look'em up on-line as "Body Glide":<center>

</center>

Keller

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
I get my powder from Walmart in the shaving section. Its a hard powder rod type that you push up from the bottom and rub on your face for the stock. The one I get is made by Remington. It helps the stock to slid and not stick to your face. Well worth having.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I prefer Gold Bond for the boys, with Anti-Monkey Butt a distant second choice. I relish the fresh mentholated sensation of the GB on a hot summer day....

Guy B.

·
Registered
29,248 Posts
"bare Minerals, medium beige"

·
Registered
3,670 Posts
And you walk around all day with this goo on your face? No, I suppose one would wipe it off and re-apply. Man, this game can get complicated. Bill

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.