Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of buying a new Fabarm XLR5 Auto. What are your thoughts about this shotgun and does anyone make a good release trigger for it. Thanks Topdrake

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the imput. I did not know you could get them as new with a release. Do you know if it a factory installed or a after market release that the dealer put in. Thanks Topdrake

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
Cole or Phillip make a release for this gun. I prefer Phillip. This ia a difficult gun to make a good release trigger,especially if you are particular about the values of set and release pressures..Lots of stamped parts....Smokit

·
Registered
941 Posts
If you are going with an auto loader it is the Cadillac. I've had mine for 2.5 yrs and love it. It is adjustable, has little recoil, the left side action button is fantastic and it crushes targets.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've got one and love it. I personally think it's the best current factory produced, trap auto out there. Mine also has a release that I got from phillips. Love the gun. Rock solid. It has everything you need to win. Adjustable rib, comb, and soft shooting. Feels like a good size gun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts