Trapshooters Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my FABARM XLR5 Velocity FR. I am the original owner, and it is in mint condition with just around a flat of shells through it. I was thinking I might replace my backup gun – a Beretta 391. It is a superb gun, just too accustomed to the old Beretta.

This XLR5 Velocity FR is a 12 gauge with 30" barrels with nice European Walnut in their Triwood finish. It is the right-handed model and there have been no modifications, so all specs are factory per the website: XLR5 Velocity FR - FABARM USA

Gun includes everything that came with it: chokes (F, IM, M, IC, S), choke wrench, shims, tools, manual, hard case +2 keys. Even have the protective packaging and cardboard shipping box.

I am also including 3 FABARM balancing weights that screw into the fore-end cap and the FABARM Kinetik gram recoil reducer/balancer (installed in the stock but very easily removed). Tried to get the weight / balance to match my O/U.

Asking $1,400 including insured 2-3 day USPS shipping to your FFL. A few pictures below, but here is an album with many more hi-res photos: FABARM XLR5 FR Photos

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.