Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know anything about fabarm shotguns. I am intrested in buying the fab arm L4S initial hunter but I have never owned nor heard of fabarm before. Do you guys know anything about Fabarm or the L4S initial hunter shotgun.

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
I shot the original version of the RS12 a few years back for a league season. I really liked it, but the higher rib on it wasn't for me. It's a well made shotgun, comes out of the same factory as the Caesar Guerini and Siren shotguns.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
have a Fabarm sporting o/u and it is well made .I also shot a Velocity semi and it is dependable.I think they are good shotguns.This has been my experience with Fabarm.It would be nice if you could shoot one and decide for your self.Good luck in choosing a gun!

·
Registered
136 Posts
I've been eyeballing l4s's for a long time...waiting for my Beretta to die before I look for a new one, I have a feeling I will be waiting a while, but the people I know who have them love them and function great.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I own Axis RS 12 and never a problem great care of me when l sent it to Maryland for release trigger. They rebuilt any worn parts,Lever well to the right like a new gun,no charge...and in a timely manner. Try that with Browning....l only paid for the trigger..

·
Premium Member
117 Posts
Out of all the guns i have tried tristar,skb, browning beretta ceasar gurini. I felt the most comfortable with the fabarm rs12 ,so much I got rid of my sp3 for it go on there web site and look for a demo day calendar there a couple this month in Ohio

·
Supporting Vendor
10,121 Posts
I own Axis RS 12 and never a problem great care of me when l sent it to Maryland for release trigger. They rebuilt any worn parts,Lever well to the right like a new gun,no charge...and in a timely manner. Try that with Browning....l only paid for the trigger..
Well, Fab doesn’t sell a gazillion guns, like Browning does. Also, try to find a stock guy that will touch it. The finish is so cheap and delicate, it lifts when you remove the tape after cutting. ALSO check barrel regulation from a bench rest. I think you’ll be surprised.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts