Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any feedback on these guns? I've heard they're like a Beretta 390/391. Is this true? If you own one, post your round count and how it holds up.

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
I'm not familiar with the Fabarm gun.

All I can say is that it is up against some stiff competition when you are comparing it to the Beretta 390/391. Both of these are proven "work horses".

·
Registered
305 Posts
Red Lion and Gold Lion are essentially the same gun, also known as an Fabarm H368 in other parts of the world. I have a Gold Lion DU Edition for sale here so you can look at the pics. They are very nice guns that never took off here, for several reasons, mainly distribution IMHO. H & K brought them into the states late 1990s and early 2000s and offered a "life time" warranty. They imported mainly sporting clays guns and field guns and all game with 5 chokes. With Ceasar Guerini now having purchased Fabarm, support will continue for as long as CG is in business. I confirmed this with CG.

H368.jpg

The gun itself is very light, aluminum alloy receiver with excellent build construction. I have a Beretta 303 and 390 ST (Silver Mallard). I would say it is very similar to my 390 ST and I like the stainless internal components... nice design. The barrels use their proprietary Tribore Technology which is used in todays's Fabarms guns.

Pricing and product positioning was the same as the Beretta A390 at the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts