Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have experience with these tubes? How did they pattern for you? I just picked up a used one last night and was going to fire a few this weekend but looks like a soaker both days.........tks

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have had a 32" L4S for quite a while though it isn't my primary gun. I haven't patterned it on a board but it hits hard. I use Aguila ammo which had hard shot so keep that in mind but the IC and the MOD really ink ball the targets!

The first L4S I shot was a friends and he had skeet in. I shot a 25 round 5 stand with it and ran it, hence my acquisition of one for myself.

Dave

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
Anybody have experience with these tubes? How did they pattern for you? I just picked up a used one last night and was going to fire a few this weekend but looks like a soaker both days.........tks
I shot that HP choke system in my RS12 combo. Great chokes. The EXIS and INNER are just the extended and flush chokes so you can get the EXIS and see whats currently in the gun.
The numbers on them are the tenths of a mm constriction. So a 2 is 2/10mm.... 0.008" constriction...and so on.

Also the only (or one of the only if there are others I don't know about) choke system you can use steel shot in all choke constrictions.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got 5 Exis chokes with the gun.....SK, IC, M, IM, F although they are marked a bit different but that's what they translate to.

·
Registered
782 Posts
If I'm not mistaken the XLR5 and the L4S both use the same barrel and chokes. I think you will be quite satisfied with the chokes you have. They are great barrels and chokes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts