Trapshooters Forum banner

Fabarm Axis RS12 Combo

4952 Views 19 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  WadHopper
Up for sale is my right handed Axis combo. 98% as new showing almost no wear. I've put 1600 rounds through it and have decided to let it go to fund another experiment. I purchased it used from Dawson's in June of 2020 on consignment due to previous owner not liking the unsingle design and I guarantee that I put more rounds through it than the previous owner.
Current lop is 14-1/2" as I ground down the factory pad a fudge, factory installed KinetiK recoil reducer inside stock and will say the gun is a pleasure to shoot with just enough RH palm swell to give you that warm, fuzzy feeling. Here's a link to Fab's site for dimensions and MSRP:

Pricing at $4200.00 shipped to your FFL.
$4k face-to-face. Only trade I'd consider would be the newer GU 725 adjustable combo.
More pics upon request...

Air gun Musical instrument Bumper Rectangle Gas

Automotive tire Camera accessory Automotive lighting Bumper Automotive design

Wood Tool Hardwood Artifact Rectangle
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Well known trouble maker
4,385 Posts
You may want to mention the length of the doubles barrel.

Just trying to beat Milford to the punch, lol.

And I just saw that Jared (JSkolar1) left you a thanks. I am surprised he has not made you an offer as he can't help himself and is cruising the for sale section early on a Saturday morning. The boy has a problem!

You can't find a better guy to deal with then Hopper.

Well, I am better but that goes without saying. ;)

· What squad am I on?
TriStar TT15
8,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

And I just saw that Jared (JSkolar1) left you a thanks. I am surprised he has not made you an offer as he can't help himself and is cruising the for sale section early on a Saturday morning. The boy has a problem!

Thanks Doc,
34/32"
Another note that may be of interest, if anyone is considering moving up from a TriStar TT15 but concerned about finding a gun that moves similar, this is it.

· Registered
2,708 Posts

Milford will also want to know where the gun is located 🤣

· Registered
Silver Seitz, Kolar TS, Kolar LP
1,448 Posts

Doc

I have been checking it out and if I could shoot the unsingle I would jump on it. I prefer a Top Single. It is a great looking gun the wood looks amazing.

JSKOLAR1

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.