Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a Fabarm Axis RS12 unsingle trap. The comb adjustment is a little different than anything I have adjusted before. Typically, I have just used washers for the adjustment - and tightened it down. I understand how the adjustment are made and how the "locking" mechanism works to hold the position, but I guess my question is, has anybody had any issues with them loosening? I realize the comb can't fall off, but I am wondering if it might give or wiggle a little over time? Thanks in advance for the feedback!

·
Registered
170 Posts
Call FabArm/ Guerini customer support. They will help or guide you no problem. Mine was getting loose after shooting a round when it was new. Saw a Guerini gunsmith at the next shoot and he fixed it in 10 minutes

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Call FabArm/ Guerini customer support. They will help or guide you no problem. Mine was getting loose after shooting a round when it was new. Saw a Guerini gunsmith at the next shoot and he fixed it in 10 minutes
Thanks for your input! I haven't had any problems yet, but just curious. I did watch their video online on making adjustments and tightening. Seems pretty straightforward. Maybe I am overthinking it... change creates doubt! :)

·
What squad am I on?
Lots of different guns...
7,824 Posts
Mine has never moved.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I love my RS12. I have the sport model but I’m sure they have the same system. I’ve never had an issue with the comb coming lose. If it did it would be an easy adjustment. They have a set of tools with mine for adjustment would be very easy to keep in pocket or shooting bag.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts