Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across 2 sheep skins that I forgot I had. I have made one of them into about 3" X 6" gun wipes.

These are perfect when with a good (I use Ballistol) rust inhibitor oil and kept in a plastic bag in your shooting vest, bag, or gun case to remove water and moisture from your gun after shooting.

These are the best things I have found to remove the moisture from the gun when you get caught in a rain shower while shooting.

Ballistol not only is a great gun oil it mixes with water and is alkaline so it also help prevent rust from handling also. By mixing with the water it actually becomes a lube itself. It migrates into all the nooks and crannies.

You use what you think is best.

Cost $4.50 with shipping .

would like to get by without the shipping costs but I can't at this time.

Anyone interested MP or email.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
209 Posts
Jim sent me one of these a couple years ago.....they work great :) I've used it a LOT and it's still like new.

KEEP SMOKIN' EM.... Dave

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did not get first email. Got one today and they are in todays mail.

These really do work great.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me know what you think of the Ballistol after you use it a few times as you wanted a saturated one. I am interested in what someone else thinks of the stuff.

Rock

Jim

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Everybody should get their order soon, as they have all been mailed.

Any wipes that are a no show in a week or so (post office busy season) let me know. I will replace no problem.

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all.

Rock

Jim

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.