Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WInchester SX-1 with exceptional wood and scroll receiver. 28" full choke barrel with a 0.733 bore and 0.040 of choke. Rib screw removed and pinned at some point. Hole appears to have been epoxied over and pictured below. Wood is perfect with no chips/marks/cracks and highly figured as pictured. 14 3/8" LOP including factory Winchester pad. Would rate metal very clean, light mark on top of receiver above ejection port and a small spot on the side of the muzzle where blue is worn off. New o-ring and bolt buffer is intact. Trigger is groved so I believe 1st generation. Gas system original rith no pitting. I very clean sx-1. Serial # M30XXX $650 shipped to your FFL.

Thanks,

Brian In Ohio

·
Registered
270 Posts
Brian: Hello I'm Kevin, can you tell me is the gun still for sale? and can you tell me is the tube blued or stainless? The gun looks to be very good have you shot it? operates properly?

Kevin

·
Registered
270 Posts
Brian: Me again, have you shot this gun at all? Do you think its a trap model?
does the barrel say winchester trap? Give me a shout back, I have a serious interest in the gun,I won't BS you or play games. Just started shooting trap and having a real good time. thank you.

Kevin

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have shot the gun at skeet, it functions fine. The barrel is not stamped Trap, it is a full choke vent rib barrel. When I aquired the gun it had a 30" vent rib "Trap full" barrel on itso I believe the gun to have been an original TRAP...that barrel is now in a better place. I sent you an e-mail, call me if you want to discuss.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.