Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Super x with box and all paper work. Gun is 95% . It has had reciever drilled for wire catcher I do not know if they did that at factory or not. I took gun in on a deal and know little about Super X's. Gun has orginal blue and has been shot very little. Serial number M40xxx if that helps. Send e-mail with your number and I will call or send you mine if that works better. Wood looks better than my picture taking ability. $775. plus shipping.

Thanks

Mark D Johnson

·
Registered
286 Posts
Mark,
I picked the gun up today at BRILEY! Had them install thin wall choke tubes. Going to try it out on some targets tomorrow! Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just don't understand why guys buy good trap guns & go put choke tubes & totally wreck them......l had a brand new super x 1 trap like this & after a few years of shooting it l sold it( totally regret this)...the gun smoked targets like no tommorrow & the guy l sold it to went had thin walled briley chokes put in ...next thing you know the rib fell off because the screw in the front of the rib didn't have enough thread to hold anymore! Now after getting the rib pinned the gun viberates with each shot!!! WAY to wreck a great gun!!

·
Registered
286 Posts
Mr. Winchester,
I totally agree with you, That I "totally wrecked" a good trap gun! However I bought this gun to shoot sporting clays, skeet, trap, and anything else that might come up. So with as much respect as Possible I must say that I Bought the gun! Therefore I can do whatever I like to the gun.

Mark,
Thanks for a smooth tranaction! I'm trying to get to the skeet field this afternoon.
Thanks,

Tom

·
Registered
62 Posts
Skeetman77...didn't mean any disrespect, you bought a great gun & hope you enjoy it & don't run into the same problems my friend did. Just voicing my opinion on a good 'FULL CHOKED TRAPGUN'...like Leo H said "ALL CHOKES ARE GOOD AS LONG AS THEY ARE FULL!" Cheers :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.