Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those that don't know who Walter Kolouch is let me explain as I know it. He lived in Germany and was employed by Krieghoff for a career as a smith and engraving. If you Google him, you'll learn even more of his fame as an engraver. When retired, he moved to the US and currently resides in the vicinity of Packman 13. Walter has honored many of us Krieghoff owners by repairing, fitting, and engraving our guns here in Oregon. He has recently told me that he no longer engraves having lost too much of his once very steady hands to age. Some of his guns at home are pure master's work. I also know Sir Packman pretty well and can proudly attest to his honesty - there would be no hanky panky on his shoulders with any deal made. Oh, how I wish I could scare up the dollars for either of those remaining M 12s......breakemall.....Bob Dodd

·
Premium Member
4,183 Posts
gary:::: Tom actually spent some money on a gun, that seems impossible. better have the doc stop over and look tom over, he must be sick,

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eightbore, he's out of town with family and horses for a few days. He will respond when possible.....Bob Dodd

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.