Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend wants to sell his black diamond model 12. I would rate this gun at 85-90%. It is a trap model with 30in. VR. Serial number is 440696 and has a 14in. LOP. Price shipped and insured to your FFL is $1800.00. Three day inspection. PM for questions. Thanks, Hoosier

· Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
4painter, I really don't know that much about model 12's. A friend ask me to post it on TS for him and I told him I would. I know the butt pad is not original. Sorry, but my knowlegde of model 12's is very limited. Maybe someone who knows about the guns can come on here and give us some answers. Hoosier

· Registered
557 Posts
Diamond grade trap m12's had a solid rib on them. Pics #2 & 3 have a different stock on them (no diamond). These are 2 different guns. Last pic is the gun in pics 1-3.

Need to ask your buddy to put down the juice and get his sh.. straight or folks will pick you and your reputation to pieces.

But IF someone will pay you $2k for a M12 Trap good for you Sir!

· Registered
868 Posts
It seems all the pictures have been changed. When this was first offered there was a clear picture of the Simmons rib and aftermarket stock. Just because a black diamond is on the wrist does not make it a Winchester Black Diamond M12. Try again.

· Registered
8,422 Posts
Black diamond traps were solid or 2 pin vent ribs. I think someone posted two different guns. Note the early extra long forearm,its correct for a 1926 gun. Now a pic of the rib at the barrel band to show the 2 pins if there.If it has a simmons rib more than likely the solid matted rib was removed and the vent rib was added,which would be a shame.Need more pics. Jeff

· Registered
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry for the double pictures. My friend also has a model 42 he also wants to sell. I got the pictures mixed and I didn't even notice until you guys pointed it out to me. This model 12 does not have a simmons rib. The simmons rib was on the model 42. I think I have everything straight now. By the way, everything I sell comes with a three day inspection. Thanks Hoosier.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.