Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Wenig New American Trap for Remington 1100/1187/1196/870/878/58. Stock is for left hand shooter (left hand offset and toe out), and fits 12ga, 16ga, or full frame 20ga guns.

"Wenig New American Style - Throughout our years of working with our customers, we have noticed a "general trend" in the custom stocks we build. Most shooters--Trap, Sporting Clays, Skeet, or Field--need a Monte Carlo type stock with an offset parallel comb, closer grip, and toe out. This allows the shooter to keep his/her head upright and provides for more overall stability. So, we have designed a new stock, the Wenig New American Style, that combines these features to provide the shooter with the most comfortable stock ever made. Approximate dimensions for the New American Style are 1-3/8 x 1-3/8 x 2-1/2 x 14-1/4 with a 1/4" offset comb and a 3/8" toe out (no offset at heel). This style also features a palm swell and 3" grip length from back of trigger guard." Great for skeet, trap, sporting clays, FITASC, hunting, ect.

You can have this one without the 3+ week wait, and actually see what you're getting instead of ordering it blind. It was supposed to be "standard grade", but in my opinion its higher grade than "standard" and definitely higher grade than it's twin that I purchased a few years ago which was also "standard grade". I wet the stock down with water to highlight the grain.

This stock was custom ordered with oversize dimensions, so you have more material to work with to achieve a closer and more custom fit for yourself.

$100 shipped.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts