Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is the classic Weatherby .22 with Matching scope. The gun is in excellent condition. Only mark worth noting is in the pictures. Made in Italy. Comes with 5 round clip. Asking $700. Thanks, Jon
stlflyn_2010_070456.jpg

stlflyn_2010_070457.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
I just sold this exact same gun in similar condition for a whisker off of his asking price - seller is in line with what he's asking. These guns are tremendous and an awesome addition to your collection.

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you include the value of the scope which is collectable, the price is right in line. I could probably get more if I sold the scope and rifle separately. I just do not want to do that. Jon

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
The scope is worth 200 bucks. You will not buy a Weatherby .22 for 500 bucks in this kind of shape. I would say the package is worth 800.00. If you are not a collector just put the scope on e-bay or Gunbroker.com. It will bring from between 200 and 300 dollars. Look at closed auctions on both sites as that is what I did. Good luck with your sale. I used to have one and wish I had not sold it. Jeff

·
Banned
9,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sold, pending funds. Thanks guys for the good information.

I have two other Mark XXII rifles with matching scopes if you are interested.

One is slightly worse than this ones condition and the other is new condition.

I also have two Weatherby Mark XXII scopes with duplex reticle that are new in box with instructions, cleaning cloth and caps.

I will probably post them.

Thanks,

Jon

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.