Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used but not abused Verizon Blackberry 9530 phone. Comes with everything. Box, manual, charger and adapters, discs. This is a touch screen phone. Everything works perfectly. I switched to a new carrier and can no longer use this phone and my new phone is better anyway. $70 OBO, free shipping in USA.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Steve- I do not know about the SIM card. There is a 2gb SCAN disc in there. I do have the unlock code. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Steve- I am not positive but I think this phone will require the user to stay with Verizon Wireless. I could be wrong.

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
Blackberry 9530 AKA Storm2

Check here for info:

http://us.blackberry.com/smartphones/blackberrystorm/#

Gene Batchelar
Wheaton, IL

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This phone does have a SIM card that is easily removed or changed. Still available, make me an offer. Thanks.

windyonenw_2011_03019.jpg

windyonenw_2011_030110.jpg

windyonenw_2011_030111.jpg

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
If this PDA phone has been unlocked the asking price is a very good deal. You can use it with Verizon, T Mobile, or AT&T but if you want all the features from this phone you will need a data plan along with your minutes which usually goes for $30 more per month.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hello I would like to purchase your blackberry. Please email me your info and I will get your funds to you. Thanks Brad

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.