Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a like new Top single barrel for a Browning Citori . It`s from a early model 1980`s, ser# 156xx . Fit on one at the club but doesn`t fit my Grade 6 without some work - close !! I have a bottom release so it does me no good . 34"Full fixed choke , ported and bluing as new !!! Used some so it has a few match up marks to the receiver and forend but slight . $1200 plus shipping from NJ .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry the pictures don`t do it justice . Except for some bluing where the forend matchs up it is like a new barrel .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a lot of interests in this barrel but no confirmations yet . I want to get this sold this week .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Joe , it is an even tapered 11/32 rib and it is not choke tubed . I have never shot it so I can`t tell the POI either . This barrel is as I received it .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes there are a lot of PM`s and emails but I still have this barrel . Last time then I put it back in the closet till after the holidays . Thanks for all the interests .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here is a past thread with pictures that you wanted posted . Thanks for all the interest . It`s still $1200 shipped .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
F/S Top single Citori barrel - Reduced

Reduced to $1100 shipping included . Very good deal for someone .

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
F/S Top single Citori barrel - Reduced price

Back up from the past with the pictures that some wanted to see . Reduced to $1000 plus shipping or best offer on this great barrel !!!! Thanks again for the inquiries and PM`s.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A few months ago I had a fellow shooter with his Citori try the barrel on his gun and it fit perfectly . I asked him to shoot 2 rounds and see how he would do and being not a good shooter broke 5 and 7 more than his norm . He still wasn`t interested in buying the barrel ?? To each their own !!!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.