Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
REDUCED. Perazzi TMX TrapGun. Release trigger with adjustable length of pull. 34" barrel, upgraded wood, Countercoil, 2 combs (one wood, one padded), full choke $2995.00 Bernice Bangs 301-490-6739

·
Vendor
19,092 Posts
Bernice. Would you tell us about the rib? It looks higher that atypical TMX.

and too tell us about the white metal receiver.

thanks a lot.

Jack

·
Vendor
19,092 Posts
Buddog. If that is jest, OK. But that gun does not have a TMX rib. NOr is the reciever original. That it says "special" is obviousbut Bernice Bangs needs to tel us what is up on that gun. The POI may be over 100%. The reciever may be polished steel and not aftermarket nickel. Be helpfull to know that stuff.

·
Vendor
19,092 Posts
Too bad someone couldn'tget their hands on that bbl and test the POI. Could be a plus in selling that gun. Rick could be right. But at least we agree that it is unusual. Seller either walks away or chooses nto to enter the fray. Euithr way he/she is thoeonly poerson we can count on for details.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Hey Jack ( MIA ) I personaly know the owner of that TMX Her Husband is a 5 time All American ( Back in the 90's ) Her number is posted why dont you give Him a call, and let Me tell you, He knows His chit about Perazzies.. Ask for Earl...

·
Registered
199 Posts
MIA, Had a friend check with Bernice and Earl over the weekend. She didn't get your message, and ask that you please call back or send an e-mail. Ron

·
Vendor
19,092 Posts
Had a nice convo with Earl. His TMX is one of 50 that Giacamo ordered 15+ years ago. Perazzi would only make a "run" of custom ribbed guns and Giacamo ordered 50 100% high TMX, 50 100% high DB81s, and 50 100% high MX8s. Earl's gun is a standard 18.4 bbl with .035 const. The receiver is nickeled and not buffed metal.

If you are a long yardage shooter this gun could be your ticket to better scores. It is a target floater, and has plenty of pattern control for long distance. I would certainly be a candidate if not of my current MX15 project.

I have a brand new Phil Simms Perazzi look-alike RH cast-off, palm swell that would match up with this gun perfectly. For sale.

Jack

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.