Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we go!!! For those who've been waiting for Tiger Stripe Myrtlewood blanks, your ship has come in. I have three two-piece sets in differing densities of coverage all with huge dimensions. These were all taken from the same log and are getting more difficult to find every day. I insisted that this slab be cut at more than three inches thick and that has yielded blanks that are 2 3/4, 2 7/8 and 3 inches thick. These blanks will host the most twisted, offset and rollover features you could design into a stock.

IMG_3175_zps4d487a10.jpg

IMG_3173_zpsae9be3ff.jpg

Blank #1 is the smallest of the three and still has huge dimensions. Measurements are 18 inches long, 9 inches tall at the butt, 4 3/4 inches tall at the receiver and 2 7/8 inches thick. There is a combination of bold and fine Tiger figure with about 75% total coverage on the blank surface. This blank with a closely matching forend from the same slab is priced at $600.00 REDUCED TO $540.00 including shipping.

IMG_3185_zps5d350817.jpg

IMG_3182_zpsaeb00c7a.jpg

Blank set #2 is 20 inches long, 9 inches tall at the butt, 4 1/2 inches tall at the receiver and 2 3/4 inches thick. This blank features a superb mix of large stripe on the right side and both large and fine stripe on the left, with 90% coverage overall. Price on this gem is $795.00 REDUCED TO $715.00 including shipping and a matching forend blank.

IMG_3177_zps08e620a0.jpg

IMG_3181_zpsf90f1c45.jpg

Set #3 provides 100% complete coverage in a monster dimensioned blank and is, in fact, very rare. Measurements are 20 inches long, 9 inches tall at the butt, 4+ inches tall at the receiver and a full three (3) inches thick. Every surface of this blank shows solid Tiger Stripe. Price on this once (or maybe twice) in a lifetime set is $995.00 REDUCED TO $895.00 including forend blank and shipping.

It's taken me over three years to find these three and it took a lot of searching and a lot of begging to put them in inventory. I'm making them available to TSers first, then off to Vegas for the SHOT Show and Bienfelds, then finally up on the website. If you've been holding your breath for a great Tiger Stripe Myrtlewood set, exhale now!! First confirmation at [email protected] gets to add these to thier collection. Stockmakers - PM me if you are in the industry. I ship to all 50 states and will ship internationally with the shipping fees additional.

Thanks for looking and Happy 2014 to all, Mike Mann WHITE CREEK GUNSTOCK BLANKS

·
Supporting Vendor
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Reducing all three by 10% prior to loading them up for the trip to Las Vegas. Grab the one - or two - or three you want now. This reduction is the only one and is being offered to TSers only.

Mike Mann

1 - 4 of 4 Posts