Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got in a Takamine EF360GF Glenn Frey signature Acoustic Electric Guitar. Brand new and absolutely beautiful both in looks and sound. Comes with a Takamine padded case and 3 sets (and $100 dollars worth) of Elixr strings. List price on this guitar is $2299. Rave reviews on the internet. Sticker inside is signed by Glenn Frey of the Eagles. $1675 including shipping to the lower 48. Please PM if interested. NEW PRICE SEE my last post for better pic.

blade819

·
Registered
221 Posts
What gauge is it? How is it coked? This is trap shooters.com right? I realize Trapshooters. Com and EBay sound alike but come on!!!

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LB1951... in your expert knowledge and unfunny attempt at humor, if you can guide me to the rules of this website that declare the FS threads as shooting related only, I'll withdraw my thread. Until then I suggest that you get a life! :eek:)

blade819

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ryan: For being a relatively newbie on this site, you sure seem to be rather bossy. Are you like that in real life? Perhaps one day we'll meet up and you can tell me face-to-face your true feelings. In saying that, I've had 2 PM's on this guitar. I suggest that you post similar comments, if you are the Boss, on all other non-shooting F/S threads. It should keep you busy.
breaker100... thank you for the comment.

blade819

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Ryanthekitty,

Blade has been on this forum far longer than you have. Blade has been here since 2007 and you joined 10 months ago. He is a trap shooter and travels the circuit being well known by many shooters here. He happens to play guitar as well along with quite a few other very talented shooters that are on here. Your comment about this being our forum our your forum is ridiculous. The item is posted in the correct section and there are no forum rules against selling other items besides guns. Since coming here not long ago, you have proceeded to act as if you own or run this forum. I suggest you give it a rest.

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Matt. A Merry Christmas to you and your Family and safe wishes to that marine of yours.

blade819

·
Well known trouble maker
2,837 Posts
The amount of items that have been listed in the for sale section of the forum that have nothing to do with shooting trap are legion in number. I have seen everything and anything listed here from dogs to antique cars.

What is the harm? More then likely, the person listing the item for sale is a trap shooter. Sure he/she could put the item on ebay or craig's list. But offering their item to fellow trap shooters should not offend anyone here as far as I can see.

I looked at blades item with interest. I am not going to buy it, but I found it interesting.

I am fortunate to own a "lawsuit" Takamine.

Doc

·
Administrator
8,518 Posts
Guns and Guitars??? Right on :) Not offended by the ad at all Blade.I work full time in the musical instrument/guitar industry and Im thankful for the manufactures such as Fender who have had no problem donating to our Montana Wounded Warrior Fund Raiser Shoots.Blade look me up sometime as I have a extensive vintage guitar collection and always like to compare notes. George

·
Registered
21,600 Posts
Oh yeah, LB1951. Another guy who joined this year and is an automatic rule maker. Heck, he has been here less time than Ryanthekitty.

·
Registered
3,681 Posts
Blade...real nice looking instrument. The only guitar I ever owned was a takamine acoustic. I actually learned to play it a little. Up for a good deal. Bill

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
There are a number of guitar players here on TS.com including the ole Bass player grntitan. Martinpicker is another one. I find it insulting sometimes that a lot of us NEED to bitch about something... everything. The amount of energy that is expended on trivial things such as this subject can undoubtedly be well spent somewhere else. How about reading the New Testament where it says "Love thy Brother" or "Turn the other cheek". Thanks to those with the positive comments.

blade819

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Ryan and LB,

David has a feature here that allows you put things in categories.That way you don't have to sift through every third item to see what you want..

·
Banned
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Still For Sale and still unplayed in the case. $1600 including shipping to the lower 48. PM if interested.

blade819

1 - 20 of 28 Posts