Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due for delivery late this week. This is the S&W Governor that is the silver finish that was just released in the last two weeks. The factory item # is 160410 is you wish to check the company web-site for all the specs. The revolver is chambered for the 45acp, 45 LC and 410 ga. No sales to CA. Shipping and insurance fully paid for by seller via USPS Priority Mail to your receiving FFL in the lower 47 states. Payment in form of bank check with resonable clearance time or USPS Postal Money order. The only thing that would cause a problem with this sale is if the gun was never received from the distributor, we do not anticipate any problems but since it is not here yet and in our hands...well you know what I am saying. As soon as the gun arrives I will send some pics to the buyer prior to payment needing to be sent. $685.00 total and that includes shipping and insurance. PM for question or to say "I'll take it". Bryan

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They are Scandium Alloy frame and the cylinder is Stainless Steel, all according to the manufacturer web-site.

·
Registered
10,362 Posts
I like seeing the 410 pistols at the range. I scrounge the empties.

Rifled slug and buck hulls will load several times, the 3" hulls get trimmed and loaded.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts