Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SKB 85TSS unsingle combo F/S, 34"/30", both barrels factory ported, fixed M/C stock. I believe a 2003 imported gun, shot very little until I purchased this summer and have put ~ 2000 rounds thru it. This gun shoots soft and accurate. Both barrels of dbl shoot straight and to same point of impact which is (for me) ~ 6" high at 36 yds. The single shoots about 4"-9" high at same distance, depending where you set the adjustable rib. Comes with 3 chokes - mod, I-mod, and trap full. Very good condition - bluing and bores excellent. Just a few minor wood scratches - the worst of which is shown in picture (bottom end of buttstock). The dbl barrel is missing (I just noticed today) on one side the plug that covers the open end of the barrel side-ribs at the muzzle face. Am only regretfully selling because I handled a BT-99 last week ... and found it fits me much better. $1700 plus shipping.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
"Ya, that's cheap. You're giving it away. Jim"

I must have got a good deal when I bought it this past summer - paid $1700. Not trying to make money - just sell it for what I have in it.

·
Registered
83 Posts
The straight 85TSS o/u guns do not have adjustable combs. That maybe what this one is and it has had a single barrel added. Craig

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.