Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one 25Lb bag and one with 9Lb. Total 34Lbs. It is Lawrence #9 mag. Shot. Shipping would be $8.50 I also have 1000 Windjammer 12 Ga. Tournament Wads. Shipping on the wads will depend on your Zip Code. Make Offer. Thanks Ed

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will sell the shot for $43.00 shipped. That is selling it for $1.00 a pound (34Lbs.) $9.00 shipping. Can not get it on Ebay this cheap. First one to reply with payment agreement gets it. I still have some wads left.

·
Registered
277 Posts
I will offer you 40.00 for the shot shipped to Ga. Let me know I can send you check this weekend. I will not be home until late to see if you accepted my offer. Thnks Jim Marks

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The least I will take for the shot is $43.00 Shipped. This is Lawrenc(MAG.) shot. 34 lbs of it. That is only $1.00 a lb.Plus $9.00 shipping. You can not get it that cheap on Ebay. I have been checking every day. Selling it this way I can save the Ebay fees and sell it for less. This price is more than fair if you priced shot lately. The windjammer Wads I will sell for $7.00 per bag of 500 shipping depending on your zip code. The ONCE FIRED Win.WAA12 ((COMPRESSION FORMED))hulls (red)older style, not the new 2 piece, I have for $.05 apiece, Minimum 1000 plus shipping, again that depends on your zip code. These are the best prices I will do on the components. I think they are more than fair. Thanks ED

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.