Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Checkout my E-Bay Store SHOOTING SHIRTS BY FRAN for a gift for that special shooter. There's still time to get it shipped before X-mass.

If you don't see the right size or color I'll try my best to get it and sent to you in time.

E-mail me for any questions [email protected],rr.com

Thanks, FRAN

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Fran,

Do you have any short sleeve shooting shirts made of a poly/cotton blend? I need something cool for use here in Florida. I usually just wear a golf shirt to shoot in (under my shooting vest), but a couple of nice shooting shirts would be good to have, particularly with my name embroidered on them.

Easystreet

·
Registered
95 Posts
Easystreet, Yes I have poly/Cotton shirts.

I would need to know what size you wear, Right or Left Handed, Button down or golf style , Colors you prefer and what shotgun sport you shoot for the Embroidered designs.

If you look on my e-bay store you can see some of the Shooting Designs I have available, or I'll put on a design for your type of shooting.

On Short sleeve shirts I usually put your name on the sleeve, at NO CHARGE , however I can also put your name under the Embroidered design if you prefer.

I like to deal with good quality shirts so that my customers are pleased with their shirts and as a rule run arout $27.00 plus shipping . Once you let me know what you would like I can give you a firm Price.

I take either Paypal or Personal Checks.

I'm looking forward to serving you.

FRAN

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Fran,

I sent you an email, but I had a little trouble with your email address. I think that the "comma" in your email address above is supposed to be a "period".

Anyway, let me know if you got my email. If not, send me a Private Message on this site.

Thanks,

Easystreet

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Easystreet, You're right the comma should have been a period.

[email protected]

I have sent you a private message as you requested.

Sorry for the delay, my computer crashed the other day and I just got it back today.

FRAN

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Paul, Yes, I can get Long Sleeve Tee Shirts , All I would need is Size, color, Quanity, Embroidered Design and do you shoot Right or Left Hand.

I can also get Long Sleeve Henleys

Looking forward to filling the order for you.

FRAN

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hey Fran there has been discussion recently of TS.comm t-shirts,Hats maybe they should talk to you, wanting to help Dave out and make us all reconize each other.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
SUPER IDEA Fletcher. Many TS.Com members already are customers of mine and so far all seem to like my work and products.

I'll explore the idea further with the TS.COM management. Maybe you could also suggest it to them.

Thanks

FRAN

·
Registered
131 Posts
I don't know anything about that, but everyone is trying to help Dave out and if you made something with his logo on it and gave him a couple bucks off each I would think you would get a lot of business as well as him getting some cash. I personally would be enterested in a polo shirt with ts.com logo no pad in say Red or Blue.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
fletcher, I've sent and e-mail to Dave laying out the idea to see if he has an interest.

I'll let you know the outcome.

Thanks

FRAN

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.