Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the estate of Ike Starks: Two excellent Shotguns will be offered for sale.....<BR>

Silver Seitz # 530,with Americase, 2 - 34' barrels # 530 & 530A, choked, .018/032...Release trigger, 14 1/8 LUP, adj comb & ribs, The price is $9300.<BR>

Perazzi MX-14L trap, Double Allem release triggers, Ser# 1269XX, LOP, 14 1/4, 34/32' barrels...Chokes are .034 unsingle barrel, & .019/032 for the O/U barrels.....Americase case & case cover..This gun has some engraving on the receiver, like the SC3 type, Lusso??? The price is $6500.00<BR>

Also a skeet stock, like new & upgraded wood, & 30' skeet barrels both choked .005....Both offered for $1700.00..... PLEASE.

Thanks for lookin.....Pete

·
Registered
2,837 Posts
This Pete is a good guy to deal with! Looks like some good deals for some lucky shooters Pete! Take care, Jeff

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi. I am interested in the Perazzi barrels listed for $1700. I have also sent an email. Please send pictures of the barrels. Thanks.
Najam.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the kind words Jeff....Najam, we are taking pics & will get them to you shortly...Thanks for your replys.........Pete

·
Registered
814 Posts
Are those weights added to the barrels? If so how are they attached and who added them. How much do they weigh? Thanks, TJ

·
Registered
129 Posts
Pete is a close friend of the family and he has volunteered to help us sell guns, shells and equipment from my Dad’s estate. It has been an overwhelming job and he has put in countless hours sorting through and cataloging everything.
The website is new to me and I have struggled getting the pictures uploaded and responding to everyone’s inquiries. That is my fault, not Pete’s.
We had numerous offers on the Perazzi trap and skeet guns. At this time the Perazzi’s are sold pending receipt of funds.
The Seitz is still available as of April 4, 2012.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.