Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Krieghoff K32 San Remo Bluing excellent. 30" fixed choke barrels. Tapered step ribbed IM/SF. I don’t remember bore sizes off the top of my head, but chokes are .024" bottom and .046" top barrel is factory ported top and bottom- all bores and chokes are original. Receiver is in excellent shape, all upgrades, all K80 internals, recently serviced by a K-gun technician. Wood is off of a year old K80 Super Scroll gun, nice dark wood with RAD 2 adj length of pull (recently gone through). Excellent figured, and checking is like new with very few handling marks. Will go from around 14 ½ to 15 ½ I have a few extra hangers #’s 1,2,4 and 6 other spares include extra hanger pins/mid barrel hanger screw, and factory stock wrench. Gun is Americased in a case that has only made one trip across the U.S. This gun is basically an engraved K80. 6300.00 shipped to your door. email me if your interested and want to see some pic's

I am open to a few trades, but guns must be LNIB. 391’s, Browning 34/30 unsingle combo style, but I'd rather just sell it………… l.g.

Thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.