Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased new in the box, Sako Mounts.....They are Low mounts & I need Med, or High mounts.....I would like to trade, & I would even pay $20.00 more for the deal.....Thanks........Pete

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
I just looked for you Pete and the old sakos are so rare I could only find one set. They went for 85.00 at Mediums and they are not new like your low models. I like the low style. I think I have a brand new set of mediums. Let me look and see. If I have a set I would trade you for the lows. I prefer the lows as most of my hunting guns do not have great big long scopes on them and I can get away with lows.

I know I have one set that has two medium rings but they are both the one that has the tit on it so they are two back bases but I think I have another set. I bought the two with the tits at a gunshow and didn't realize I had done it until I got home! I felt like a dumbass. Jeff

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I feel the same way for buying the low mount that was so clearly printed on the box.....Yes I will trade you Jeff....I hope you do find the mediums Jeff & many thanks for your help......Pete

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.