Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Excellent Model 52-2. Comes with original warranty card never filled in, original box (has correct serial # on it), original factory instructions for use and original S&W ad for their .38 ammo. It does come with the two original magazines and the barrel wrench. I have 2 additional they are not included. Left front of slide has a small area where bluing is missing. $900 shipped to your FFL.
barrelbulge_2008_210811.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_210812.jpg

barrelbulge_2008_210813.jpg

Other than the blem called out bluing is great. What you see on the gun is smudge marks. The gun was cold when I took the pictures.

·
Registered
12,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Of course I don't know the exact amount but I used it of Fri. night bullseye. for around five years, Shot 148 w/c with 1.9 grains of bullseye. Educated guess 5ooo or 7000. The barrel is fine. As I said the gun is excellent. I don't beat up my guns. Owned it for about 25 years. I live in Pittsburgh, Bulge.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
It sure brings back memories. I had mine converted to a 1 in 10 twist Douglas barrel. That gun could shoot.

Very fair price Bulge. Try the Bullseye forum if you do not sell it here.

Good luck,

Don Verna

·
Registered
354 Posts
Mike ...A friend of mine would like this piece ...Please contact him at 847 404 3660...Steve is his name .....Chuck in Chicago

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.