Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Arguably the best 22 Target pistol made, period. I have shot them since they came out, shot the 46 before then.

Can't be beat. The imports are twice as pricey and shoot no better.

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Model 41 may be my biggest regret in guns that I have sold. If I didn't have one child in college and one going next year I'd buy it. Good luck with sale.

Fantastic gun.

Tony

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Since they are absolutely made of unobtanium, it is a seller's market. I know Rey well enough that if he says it is as new, it IS AS NEW.

It is the Gold Standard for a 22 Bullseye Gun. As they come from the factory, all they need is AMMO.

Have a great holiday.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Almost everyone I know uses CCI Standard Velocity. It is probably the cheapest ammo that will give good results and I buy it by the case. I use it in my 41 and my High Standard Victor. Also very accurate in my other .22 pistols but I can use the cheap high speed stuff in them for plinking.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rumor is, they were made for CCI standard velocity. Mine works well with it, can shoot a 100X100 Slow Fire on a good day.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Although made of obtanium, there are 8 or 9 up for auction on gb as usual. Probably can be bought for less than this! Tom Rhoads

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
Most on GB aren't this nice / near-new. And for those which are, the sellers often have delusional $$$ expectations.

-Gary

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'm thinking this is the one to buy. It is as new. You only have to buy it once.

Save a hundred dollars and you might get one with serious miles on it, or one that has been monkeyed with.

This one will be a delight every time it goes to the range.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Why do people always try to compare apples and oranges...If gunbroker item is not nib, you cannot tell what you are getting.

Good luck selling...

Bernie

·
Registered
146 Posts
Just did a little surfing over on gunbroker.com, came away pretty convinced that if a person wants a 41 in new condition, probably not going to come close to the one listed here for the same money.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.