Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very clean used but not abused 72 AAT Rottweil combo set. S# 74XXX. All matching numbers on the barrel and reciever. It comes in a alumium case. Maker unknown. It is a nice case with alot of life left in it. There is the undersingle 34" barrel that is adjustable for POI. It has been tubed by Tru-Choke S.D. It has three tubes Mod, IM Mod, Full. The O/U barrel is 32". The top barrel is full and the bottom is IM Mod. All fixed chokes. The barrel has been ported both top and bottom. Who did the porting I do not know. The ports are all round. The wood has a nice grain to it. It has the factory pad and as far as I can tell it has not been played with by a gunsmith. Please leave your email address and I will send you pic's. I'm asking $2300.00

·
Registered
627 Posts
I may be mistaken, but if this is the one that I saw at the Va. State shoot, it is a beautiful unit. and is in excellent shape.

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
Horse trader, I am interested in the over and under barrels if you would consider separating. Jeff

·
Registered
244 Posts
Superxjeff: I have a 32 inch over-under barrel (Rottweil 72) I may sell. If you are interested leave your e-mail on here and I will contact you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Saw this gun at the Va. state shoot it is in better than 95%...excellent shotgun ..I almost bought it myself..but bought the BT99 instead....I need a straight stock for the BT99...

·
Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Moonpie thanks for your post. I hope you and the BT99 are both doing well. How is the gun working out for you?

3200 Man, I just finished sending you pic's of the gun. I started at 4:25pm. Sorry for the wait. I'm still on a land line and a old computer. There are 11 pic's of the gun so if you have any questions please let me know. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.