Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of totally restored (not refinished) model 42s; 1933 gun with solid rib, super wood, unique serial number 4100; 1957 gun with donut post vent rib, great wood, serial number 157307. Both guns unfired since restoration which was done by Simmons Custom shop. All polishing was done by hand, no wheel ever touched these guns. There is not a scratch, nick, ding, or boo boo of any kind. Both guns have 26" full choke bbl. I also have the period specific Winchester Model 42 hanging tag reproductions. Guns look like they left the factory yesterday; sorry, no original boxes. $7000 for the pair. Will break up the pair for the right offer for a single gun - plus shipping and insurance to your FFL. Any questions, feel free to call: Tom 305-664-3170. I will be happy to email pics to anyone interested or if someone can help post these for me, I would be appreciative.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To all lookers...the turkey basting girl is not included with the Winchester Model 42s.
Thanks for looking (at the guns)!
Tom

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Breasts, I see no breasts. Dang, it was either an inside joke, or it got deleted and I missed somethin' good again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.