Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
This ad actually made me laugh!! "Sold," yeah, right.

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
That reminds me, I've got a bunch of once-fired wads for 5 cent each plus shipping. They're mixed brands, and have been on the ground since right after the last time we mowed.

-Gary

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
For Sale: Once-unloaded empty STS boxes. $7.00 each (plus shipping, handling, and insurance.)

·
Registered
21,599 Posts
Hey, I bought the hulls and I am quite happy with the deal. These are the special green STS hulls with brass base. If you guys knew anything about hulls, you would have known that. This was a hell of a deal. You guys are simply jealous. I can't wait til he has more.

Now go pick on someone else now that I've set you straight.

·
Registered
10,325 Posts
Grntitan,

You sir did not buy those hulls... I DID! The seller sent me a check by mistake(?) out of which I sent him the difference in cash, minus the cost of the hulls, which was the least I could do for the poor simple fellow. He said it would take a while to receive the hulls as he was in Nigeria. Maybe next time, if you are quicker, you can get in on a deal such as this.

Pat

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Yep Pat there are some smoking deals in Nigeria right now. I just cant wait to get my check back for the BRAND NEW Pat trap I bought for 800.00 bux to. Oh BTW, that hull in the pic is a once fired to I bet??:(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.