Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Yep, Bluebook is not up to date on this one. They have been selling for between $600-900. Winchesters have soared past the BlueBook prices also.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I am not a rifle guy,, but I have heard of a Nylon66,, but not a 76???? Is this a typo or just a model that I haven't seen. Just asking Paul

·
Registered
524 Posts
Bought a like new '66 in the "Mohawk Brown" configuration in 2003 from Sportsmen's outpost in Wolcott, CT. $135 out the door. Gun was as new without a box. I've since put about five bricks through it w/o a problem and it's dead on at 50 yards with target standard velocity ammo

·
Registered
688 Posts
They also made a butter knife handle bolt action. Do not remember the model number. I had a 66 that was stolen. The worst thing about the 4 pound rifle was it was difficult to hold steady. Very acurate! Gary

·
Registered
9,984 Posts
I bought a Black/ Chrome model 66 almost new with box and papers for $225 at Mesquite gunshow just before Xmas for a gift. Learned something new..did not know there was such a gun as a model 76

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Yeah I never heard of the 76 either but then again I never kept up with pistols and rifels much either I still have a Cherry 572 pump Remington from back in the early 1980's I believe.

fog

Firearm Model History

Model Nylon 76 Trailrider

Description: Lever Action

Introduction Year: 1962

Year Discontinued: 1965

Total Production: Approximately: 26,927

Designer/Inventor: Research & Development

Action Type: Lever

Caliber/Gauge: .22 long rifle

Serial Number Blocks: Starting: N/A

Ending: N/A