Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate to do this guys but I have to sell my 90-T. Its a low rib gun with an ajustable comb and pad. It has a new kick-eze pad on it. I bought this gun on here back in Sept.. It came out of Tn. and was shot very little. Gun has been to Doug Braker with a firing pin breakage. Know has a new pin plus an extra. Doug said this was a second year production gun. I'm going to try and get some pics on here or you can send me your cell phone number and I can send you pics that away. I'm asking $1900.00 shipped to your ffl and that will include a hard case and I will send you a soft case as well. Its a 34 inch full choke barrell and shoots flat and smokes targets. You can reach me at 859-322-3109. My name is Tim Felty and I live in the N.Ky. area near Cin. Oh..

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jeff, My daughter and I are going to give it a try tomorrow. If not I'll send them over to you. I really hate selling this gun. Its a keeper. Thanks

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Jeff, I have 6 pics of this gun and I will email them to you if you can get them on here for me. Thanks Tim I do have a gentleman here locally that is going to take a look at it soon but I thought I would get these on here anyway. The lenght of pull is 14 1/2 to 14 9/16. Have a great Christmas

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks Jeff for getting these pics on here for me. The lenght of pull on this gun is 14 1/2 to 14 9/16. Its a great shooter guys. If I don't sell it for this price I'll have to keep it. If you want anymore info on this gun you can reach me on here or my phone at 859-322-3109. If you are a local pickup I can sell it for a little less. Thanks for looking. Tim

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Sorry guys; Been sick the last few days and have'nt been on here. Here's a great 90-T for sell. Its got to go so let me know.....Tim 859-322-3109

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
This price includes shipping to your ffl. I will ship a soft case to your home address that goes with this gun.....up for a great gun.......email will change after 12/29/2010 to [email protected] Thanks for looking Tim

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Gentleman, I will put a new offer on the table for this gun. FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY $1800.00 comes with a hard case, breakdown soft case, full lenght soft case, 1 case of shells......Can't beat the price on this.....I live in nthe Northern Ky./ Cincinnati Ohio area....Give me a call at 859-322-3109. Thanks Tim

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
new email address just wanted to let everybody now You can tell things are tight. These guns useally don't last long on here. Up for a great gun for sale. Its a beauty and shoot tight.Getting out of the game and have to sell. Let me know what you think. Tim

·
Registered
6,096 Posts
Tim, do you still sell Downrange wads and if so, are you going to continue to do so?

Ed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.