Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale Remington 3200 Special Trap. 30" barrels, imp. mod, and full fixed chokes. This is a 12 Gauge. Length of pull is approximately 14 1/2". Wood is in nice shape with no cracks or large dings. Has a few handling marks. Factory updates have been done. Has the two cap screws in the receiver and the . between the o/u and serial #. two modifications have been done to the gun. It has a Hollingwoth 4 way adjustable comb (excellent workmanship) and a Limbsaver pad has been added. The lever is slightly to the right of center. I have included one picture of the tng. There is slight discoloration from oxidation. The rest of the bluing is very good with no wear. I don't have the original box or paper work for this gun. The gun is very tight and shows little use. The gun has to be shipped to an active F.F.L. You need to be sure that you can own this gun in the area you are living in. Cost of the gun and shipping will be3 $1325.00. It will be shipped in a docksil or plano used hard case. I will ship it UPS insured ground to lower 48. I sorry I don't sell in California. The gun will be sold to the first PM that meets the price and it will be done by time sent. Thanks for looking. Ron

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.