Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale, never been fired Remington 3200 O/U TRAP, factory updates are done. It has a 30" barrel Top is Full bottom is MOD. This gun is in brand new condition, just as it was manufactured. There is absolutely no wear marks on it at all. If you enjoy shooting a 3200 you will not find one in any better condition The asking price on this gun is $1500.00 OBO. email [email protected] for pix or questions. I would also consider the posibility of a trade.. preferably a Beretta Gold E.
Thanks

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
May be my imagination, but it looks like you dropped the price a whole lot...at this price and condition, this is a real nice deal.

IMO, the 3200 has it way over any other O/U on today's market at this price.
The guns shoot real good, used to have 3...1/shooter and 2 back-ups. If you don't feel like spending a ton of money for a good shooter, this could be it.
At the price of these guns, you could easily own 2 or 3 for price of half of a big name gun.

Good luck selling it.
puablo

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah i did drop the price I am really wanting to sell it.. If you are interested let me know. and when I said there are no wear marks I really mean no wear marks not a one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The original owner special ordered this gun, and you could get them with straight stock and with a top F choke and bottom M choke. I have to say Personally I like a MC stock but this gun with the straight stock shoulders great. I would keep it but the boss says it must go.. LOL You know how it is.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Are the updates done on the gun? If so would you be interested in trading for a Beretta 28ga Silver pigeon-s with 28 inch barrels? You can email me at nebraskashooter(at)gmail.com

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
If it is unfired, it's likely it'll need to have at least the receiver updated, if anyone plans on shooting it regularly.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.