Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Lifes too short not to shoot a K-80...
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a used Remington 3200 4 barrel skeet set for sale. These are all non modified Remington Barrels. Origional stock not cut and also have the origional recoil pad. It has double release ( just serviced) triggers from Phillip Crenwelge. It comes in an aluminum Americase. FFl to FFl only..Conus only and not to CA as well. $4200 shipped to your FFL. I will have pics shortly. Pm me. Thanks Bernie

·
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Factory competition grade , 28" bbls ( thats all Remington made) factory unalterted choked barrels..all skeet choked.

·
Registered
120 Posts
All were Comp grade except a very few one of one thousand.Some guns were fitted with sub gauge barrels after production ended with left over barrels.

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
What is posted above is correct but I became confused when I saw the gun had a double release trigger. Not too many people I know shoot skeet with a release trigger so i thought it might be a trap gun with the remington barrels added at a later time and so in that case it could have been any model gun. Have any forend upgrades been done to the gun or butt glass bedded? Also, how much trouble would it be to convert back to a pull, pull trigger?

·
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Phillip Crenwelge will convert back to pull pull I believe for free. The gun hasnt been modified at all except for the triggers. The gun came from the factory with the updates. There is the * after the ou then the serial #. As for the stock being glass bedded..it had to be done at the factory. I purchased the gun from the origional owner many years ago and I know that no mods were done to the gun. No cracks anywhere.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just to inform and add to Q&A. The forend update that Esetter ask about, is a Pat Laibs update, that he developed for all 3200 models, to stiffen the forend iron, to help prevent the forend wood from cracking. Also the buttstock should be rebeded, as the factory bedding breacks down, causing the buttstock to crack. I have had these two items done to my 3200, and will soon send my 4 barrel set to him also. Gary S

·
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks SMOKE EATER! You are correct..Laibs also can do the firing pin hole modification..they add a new strip of metal to make the firing pin holes round to prevent the firing pins from hanging up. They do this for other brands of guns as well. Plus they can do a entire reblue job.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.