Trapshooters Forum banner

F/S Rem Trap Comp 3200 SOLD

13925 Views 30 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  Auctioneer
Here is a Rem Trap Cometition with GREAT WOOD for sale. 32" barrels F+IM. Has all up dates to the gun FROM THE FACTORY. Selling it for a friend. He's asking $2275.00. The price now IS $2000.00 Please PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
233 Posts
If people want to post stuff that has little bearing on the original post and paints an offering in a less desirable light for no good reason, they should at least use correct spelling in their critques to give a professional look to it. I don't see any "poors" on that stock. However, wood does have "pores".

If someone would fill in my "poor", I would like to have the gun!
Dave

· Registered
4,402 Posts
Very nice gun, wood is great!

Just a tip, 3200 pics should include shots of where the tang meets the stock, top and bottom to show the absence of cracking. These are problem areas on a 3200.

· Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That might be true but are they Competition Grade 3200? THis one is Competition Grade. Higher Grade Wood and 32" barrels. It locks up tight and has all the UPDATES by the factory. Meaning when it was made and left the factory it had all the updates. Its a High 90's % gun.

Most that I have seen have been low grade gun's and not in that good of shape. Guns that either didn't have ALL the updates or were guns that had to be sent back for updates. They also didn't have that great of wood either. They are 30" barrels also. This gun is priced right for the grade, condition and how it is made.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts