Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a friend's Remington 3200 Compition Trap Model. It has ALL UNDATES. 32" barrels. As you can see it has GREAT WOOD. The best I have seen in a long time. The gun is tight and the tang is in a good position. Top barrel is full and the bottom is I.M. I would grade the gun a good 98%. He is asking $2700.00 OBO + Shipping and Handling to your FFL. PM me if interested. I just wish I had the money to buy it myself. If I didn't take a pic that you wanted to see please let me know and I will get it for you. The price now is $2500.00 3/3/2013
Material property Electronic device Gadget

Nut Screw Metal

Revolver Gun Still life photography Photography Still life

Gun Revolver Trigger Rim Metal

Photography

Revolver Electronic device

Gun Revolver Shotgun Gun barrel

Gun Firearm Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Revolver Wood

Wood Plywood Wood stain Drawer Furniture

Wood Wood stain Plywood Hardwood Table

Wood Wood stain Plywood Furniture Hardwood

Wood Plywood Table Wood stain Hardwood

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Starting pistol

Revolver

Revolver Auto part

Revolver Auto part

Electronic device

Revolver Trigger Sewing machine Antique

Firearm Gun Revolver Trigger Shotgun

Revolver

Gun Revolver Shotgun Trigger Metal

Text Document Paper Font Paper product

Portrait Forehead Art Physicist Self-portrait

Photograph Chin Forehead Portrait Facial hair

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The gun is still up for sale. I have had some PM and some very interested people asking about it. Please understand its first come first served. As you can see its a great looking gun with great wood. For those who have PMed me thanks for your interest.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wish to remind people that the gun does have ALL UNGRADES on the reciever and forearm. It also has the better wood then the ave gun.

If interested please feel free to make an offer.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There isn't any galling on any part of this gun. There is grease where grease is suppose to be. If anyone wishes to see more pic after the grease is removed please feel free to PM me.

This gun is in great condition and you will be very please on its condition when seeing it in person. There isn't any galling or bad mark's on this gun as anyone can see in the pic's.

When I see something that might be wrong with someone elses gun I will PM him or her of the possible neg points of their item but I wouldn't do so on an open form. In respect to the seller and their item.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks like a brother of a 32" gun I sold over 10 years ago to somebody in the deep south who already owned several 3200s, and just this past week my shooting buddy again brought up the fact he wished he'd have bought it from me. Only time he shot it he broke 24 of 25 and his eyes lit up. I can't laugh at him too hard, I sometimes wish I hadn't sold it to anyone. I'll let him know this one's here...thanks for posting it.

·
Registered
4,946 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
To those who have send PM's I have now replied to all of them. Let me know if I can be of any more help. Thanks for your interest.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.