Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale very clean polished reclaimed lead shot. I am taking orders for a load going to Indianapolis Indiana from Omaha Nebraska. I will be traveling thru central Illinois and onto Indianapolis Indiana. This is very clean polished reclaimed lead shot. You will have a hard time finding any steel in it at all as we run it over strong magnets twice during our process. I add graphite to it and put a very high polish on it. It is ready for your reloader. This shot is in 55 gallon drums and you would need to provide your own containers. Delivery will be the last week of January. Minimum stop is 2,000 pounds. Get a group together for an order. I only have 12,800 pounds available for this trip. We are currently not going to put any other trips together except to Montana at this time. If you are in a different area we will start scheduling loads about the first of May. Price for delivering this distance is $1.25 a pound. Here is a sample of what it will look like. Please send me a P.M. if interested or an email to [email protected] or call 402-720-6347 with your questions. Thanks Terry
leadminer_2008_220415.jpg

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the answer to your question is this is a mix of 7 1/2's and 8's. I do not seperate the sizes out because it does not make a difference. Not many 9's in this and you would have a hard time finding a 6 in here either. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3,000 sold and 9,000 left to sell. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This load is completely sold out. Thanks for your orders. Next time to this area will probably be in May. Terry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts