Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be delivering very clean Polished reclaimed lead shot to SE Wisconsin on the weekend of December 14th and 15th. I have 9,600 pounds of backorders to deliver so I only have 3,200 pounds available. This might be the last delivery to this area this year as I have other backorders to deliver. If you dont know the history of what my polished reclaimed shot looks and shoots like I will just say that it is very clean and loads and shoots very well. Others claim to have the best but my reputation speaks for itself. If interested please send me a P.M. and I will respond as quick as I can and let everyone know on this thread as to how much I have left. Any specific question I also encourage you to send me a P.M. Price will be $1.20 per pound and you will need to provide your own container unless you take the entire barrel of 3,200 pounds. The weekend of December 14th and 15th is the only option for delivery. I will be coming from Omaha Nebraska, accross Iowa on 80 then slide N.E. towards Wisconsin so if you are along that route you are inline for delivery. Also you may call 402-720-6347. Dont delay as this probably will not last long. Just a warning. Thanks for your time and have a great Thanksgiving. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am coming to Waterford and Bristol WI. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2,950 left to sell

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
2,800 pounds left to sell

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2,200 pounds still available

·
Registered
239 Posts
Dear Terry, My name is Larry and i live in northern Illinois near dekalb. How far out in wisconsin will you be. Thanks from Larry.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Larry you will need to call me. 402-720-6347

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1,800 pounds left to sell.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1,600 pounds left

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
This load is sold out. Thanks for your orders.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
F/S Reclaimed shot in SE Wisconsin

Delivery is Saturday December 14th and if you have lead ordered and have not heard from me please contact me asap to get delivery times. Terry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts