Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am finally making the trip to Great Falls Montana to deliver some very clean Polished reclaimed lead shot. I have 12,800 pounds available for this load. As soon as it is sold out I will schedule a delivery date. It will be sometime this month. Price per pound is $1.30 per pound in bulk form which means that you will need to provide your own containers. I will bring a scale and we will scale it out into your containers. 5 gallon buckets work really well and 100 pounds per bucket is a good amount per bucket. Please do not bring small containers like pop bottles. Takes forever to fill.

My route of travel will be coming from Omaha Nebraska north to Sioux Falls South Dakota then west across I 90 to Rapid City then onto Billings and then up to Great Falls. Helina could also be a stop if I get enough ordered from there. As long as you are willing to meet me somewhere along that path let me know how much you want and I will see what I can do to acomodate your order.

This is very clean and polished reclaimed lead shot. You will not find any rocks in this and you will have a hard time finding any steel in it either as we run it over very strong magnets twice during our process. This shot is ready for your reloader. You will not have to do anything to it whatsoever. this is a mix of 7 1/2's and 8's and patterns very well. I sell tons of it every year and have many repeat customers. It will slide smoothly thru your reloader and will not hang up. What all is this good for well in my opinion is that anything from the 23 yard line and closer you will not tell any difference and it is also good for practice from anywhere. many customers use it from the back fence and even in 1 ounce loads from there. If you do your part then this shot will do its part. Here is a pic of what it will look like.

If this load sells as fast as my other loads to other parts of the country it will not take long to sell out so do not hesitate to order. I only have 12,800 pounds available and I already have people that have ordered. If you are one of those that ordered last fall please contact me again to make sure that I have not misplaced your information. to order send me a P.M. on this site or send me an email to [email protected] and I will confirm back to you. Also any questions feel free to ask. my phone is 402-720-6347 but I seldom answer do to the equipment running and I cannot hear it.

Downrange wads are also available to be delivered. I carry every model in stock and most models are $85.00 per case. Let me know if there are any other reloading supplies that you cannot find in your area and I will see if I can help you out.

Thanks for your time and warm up the weather before I come as I have had enough of this cold.

Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will not know the dates until I sell out this entire load. When it sells out then I will be able to set the dates. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1,000 pounds sold. 11,800 pounds left to sell.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am currently traveling and don't know my exact totals but this load is about half sold out. There has just now been someone else on this site that posted today some reclaimed lead shot for sale in Texas. They posted a picture. Check it out and compare it to mine and you will understanding when I claim that this is about the best And cleanest reclaimed lead shot that you will ever buy. Don't hesitate. Her me your order before it is gone. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am confirming all of my orders and I think this entire load is sold out. Now I need some warm days (over 32) so I can polish it. I will let you know if I have any left after I confirm my orders. thanks for your business. Terry

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Hey,
I have a guy at the club that is wanting a case of the Dark Green wads that look like the Remington fig 8.

Can you throw that on my order?

Warm up....wouldn't that be nice. 34 below night before last. 15 below last night, and this is the first day in a week that it's been above 0 It's 4 degrees 51 % humidity and a bit of a breeze. In other words, it's not warm enough to polish shot.

Are you sure that you want to come up this month?

Rick

·
Registered
74 Posts
Leadminer, I emailed you already but please let me know when you're ready to send some more of the priority mail boxes of shot out, I'm ready to try some. Thanks

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can still take orders for Downrange wads but as for lead shot, well it is all spoken for.

Yes Rick I want to come up this month as I need to remind Scott as to my size and see how brave he is when I am standing next to him. He is very brave when I am in Nebraska and he is in nowhereland.

Zane, Left you an email.

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
That Scott is loosing weight, so he's really gonna look small when you see him.

Nowhereland? That's not very nice Terry. Where ya gonna stay when you get up here? I was going to rent out "the" trailer, even throw in some dried up Cow poop to keep the stove going. Maybe not now.

Rick in MT

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
Dang Terry, being a bully again, don't forget my case of TGT's I think I will take two cases as I hardly ever get the displeasure of seeing you very often Terry. If you need a place to stay we have a lot of room, may have to comb that beard and get the duck feathers out of it though. Sounds like warmer weather here next week, maybe that will hit you cornhuskers also.
Keep in mind Terry, Under Dog wasn't very big either until he took one of those pills, then he poured a can of whoop a$$ on the bad guys. LMAO. We have a choice for you also Terry, Triple Threat Red wine from the Duck commanders and a few other kinds or beer and a few kinds of that also. Not sure if you cornhuskers are "refined" yet or still beer guzzlers. :) Take care Terry and drive safe. Scott

1 - 17 of 17 Posts