Trapshooters Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
lead miner,

How do you base your pricing? just curious because it seems that price is a good price when it was at over 30 bux a bag but now it is down to 28 for new store bought. I was just wondering if you price it at a percentage of new or not? and if so where do you try to land?

·
Banned
1,598 Posts
Thank you for the honest reply. I was not griping about the cost but was just curious how you arrived at it. I agree with your cost plus method and I can see it being the bargain when lead is high. We make alot of HMS and I see and hear the same things from my buyers. When lead is pushing 40 a bag im there best friend and the shot is great....then it gets to 28 and they want to buy mine at 14-18 but like you stated you can sell it in bulk without even touching it at a certain market price so it almost takes the fun out of it. BTW, we did alot of testing on the homemade and I posted the results here last year. We found it patterned as well if not a bit better than store bought. It was most definately not any noticably less than store bought so I am sure your results will be the same.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Terry,
I've tried to contact Collin, about the remainder of the lead i need to settle up on the shot i picked up in Rapid, please have him get ahlod of me ,
Thanks
Chuck

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.