Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On December 19th I will be delivering very clean polished reclaimed lead shot to Memphis Tennessee. This is the first time we have delivered to this area. I can only haul 12,800 pounds on my truck. This will not last long so if you are interested please contact asap and get your order in. Price is $1.08 per pound delivered. The pick up spot will be at the MSSA Range. This price is when purchased in the bulk. Bulk means you provide the containers. If you want to buy it by the bag the price is $28.50 per bag. We also have Downrange wads available by thecase at a price of $80.00 per case. These also must be pre-ordered. At the same time I will buy your clean empty shot bags for 50 cents each. Bags must be in good shape and I DO NOT buy Eagle or Star shot bags as they will not hold 25 pounds of shot and let me reseal them back up. please contact me by e-mail or a PM to this site. or call at 402-720-6347. [email protected] . Thanks Terry AKA Lead Miner
Product Metal

·
Registered
83 Posts
We been using Terry's shot for a year now and love it no problems at all breaking birds or reloading it,Great product at a great price,Mike

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
2,000 pounds sold. 10,800 left to sell.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will be traveling from Omaha Nebraska thru Missouri to Memphis. Sorry as i should have mentioned that. Terry

·
Registered
139 Posts
We had just picked up some of this lead not long ago. We have shot about 1200 rounds so far and it's working good with my mec 9000 and on the range at 16 yards. I will by more when I'm out.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2,500 sold 10,300 left

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
3,300 sold 9,500 left to sell

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You will not have problems with my polished reclaimed lead shot going thru your reloader like you would have with most other reclaimed lead shot. You will also have a hard time finding any steel shot as i run it over strong magnets twice. This shot is a money saver and is good for all practice plus you will not notice any difference in your averages at the 16 yard line or first shot in doubles. Many of my repeat customers use it exclusively even at the back fence. I am so confident that you will be thrilledd with this shot that when i deliver it and you look at it and i will give you the optuon to back out with no obligations. I have never had anyone back out. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still plenty left

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sunday night is the last time for pre-orders.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
6,000 left to sell

·
Registered
531 Posts
lead miner,ive been using clean/dry half gallon milk jugs to sell my homade shot in.a jug will hold about 30 lbs,and they are free..and makes pouring shot into my reloader easyer.mark

·
Registered
607 Posts
Can you tell me how close to batesville Arkansas you will be. If your passing through somewhere close I would be interested in 300 lbs. Thanks Randy

·
Registered
27 Posts
There is no reason to doubt the quality of Terry's shot folks. This is the best reclaimed shot you are going to find. My group took 6000 lbs the first time. Next time we need shot, we are going to call Terry for a full load!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.