Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 Ponsness Warren Reloaders and assorted accessories and bushings. These machines were part of a shooters estate which I purchased and have used very little in the year and half that I have owned them. The machines were serviced by a Ponsness Warren Distributor approximately 9 months ago. They make a beautiful shell and need a home where a shooter will use them. I already have a set of Reloaders and at a weak moment bought these thinking I would have them for backup. The 12 ga. loader is an 800B model, the 20ga. is a 900 Size-O-Matic Model, the 28ga. is a 900 Size-O-Matic Model and the 410ga is an 800C Model. These machines are in very good condition and really on need nothing but a shooter who will use them. More Photo’s on request. $1,380.00 for all four and shipping of $120.00 (I’m in Florida). I will break up set for $375.00 per machine and $50.00 per machine shipping.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I am very interested in the 800B 12ga. loader you have for sale. If it is still available, please email me with your information. I am located in Kansas. Thank you very much, Mike

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.