Trapshooters Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again I have very clean polished reclaimed lead shot available nationwide. for $98 I will ship you 68 pounds thru the usps flat rate box. price includes the shipping. This is very clean and polished shot. Graphite has been added and it is ready for your reloader. others do not show you a picture of what they are offering but I do. Here is what it will look like.
leadminer_2008_220415.jpg

There is no limit on how many boxes that you may order. Here is how you get it.

Send me a check or money order to:

SOLD OUT UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Make sure you include a mail to address and make sure I can read it. If you include your email I will set you up to get status of the shipping updates. If you are unsure of trusting me to ship it you may ask any of my hundreds of customers here on Trapshooters. Just be a little patient as I usually get burried with shipping orders. I will keep this thread updated on when I get close to selling out. I have plenty. You may email me or send me a P.M. with questions and I will get back to you as soon as possible. [email protected] Phone number is 402-720-6347 but I am running equipment so I probably wont answer. emails are much better. Thanks, Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, make the check out to GEMS. It saves on ink instead of writing Green Excavating & Mining Solutions.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
$30 per bag.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the answer to your question is this is a mix of 7 1/2's and 8's. I do not seperate the sizes out because it does not make a difference. Not many 9's in this and you would have a hard time finding a 6 in here either. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry Bob. No credit card over the phone. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorry Fred but I guess I don't know how more clearly I can state it. What part is not clear for you? Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No question is a dumb question. No I do not take pay pal. No margin for their fees and too much room for someone to reverse payment for no reason. I will not open me up for a scammer . Not saying that you would ever try to scam me. Only takes a couple of days to mail a check. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If you got checks sent to me and they arrived by last Saturday your lead will go out on Tuesday. (tomorrow). It was upsetting though that in one of the letters with a check that I was informed that someone hated my guts. Well that certain Wyoming postal carrier can hate me more cause he or she is going to have to deliver more of my lead to one of his customers that is a tattle tail. LMFAO. Now it is time to dish out the Love to my Post Office. They roll out the red carpet when they see me coming. They allow me to break all the rules and back up to their dock and quickly supply me with a cart to put my packages on. That way they dont have to lift them. Sorry but they made the rules. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have plenty left. For those of you that wanted email updates you are probably not getting them because neither am I. The notification service from the post office must not be working. At this rate I probably only have enough lead for another 2 weeks so if you are interested please don't wait. Thanks for all your orders. Terry

·
Registered
163 Posts
Lead miner, that was me who said mail man hated your guts. I was trying to be funny, but I guess it didn't come across very well. I should have used a funny face or something.

My mail carrier is a woman, and she struggles with the 68 pounds of lead. I try to be here at the house when she shows up to help her unload.

I apologize if you took it seriously, I surely didn't mean it that way.

Rest assured that no one I know really hates your guts, and I like your shot.

Sorry for the mis-understanding.

Jack Waechter Cheyenne. wy.

·
Supporting Vendor
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh Jack I know that you were joking. Look closer and you will see that I was laughing my ass off. Lmfao is exactly that. L is for laugh. M is for My. F is for u know. A is for Ass. O is for Off. She is not the only postal carrier that dislikes those 70 pound boxes. I dont like them either. I also see that you got your new box of lead shot. I put the stuff that misses in there so if you happen to hit a rock or two than that means that you are a better shot than the last guy that shot it. Terry

1 - 20 of 32 Posts