Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunatly I do not have anymore lead available to ship out. We start a new reclamation shortly and we will be shipping outpolished lead once again. Thanks for all your orders and I hope you are happy with our product. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
^^^

·
Registered
300 Posts
This guy is a first class operator. I know him from the lead shot reclamation business and we were competitors. Not that my endorsement is worth a pinch; just sayin'.........

Dick Gries

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Dick. Hope all is well.

Thanks for all your orders. I think we might be reaching all 50 States

Keep the orders coming.

Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Up for savings

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
North Carolina is a big state. Which town and how much do you want? Terry

·
Registered
276 Posts
I am in Pinehurst (central part) and I would take a ton maybe more depending on final cost and timeframe. I am sure that you can get a load together as many people ask for your stuff.

email me or pm if you would please.

[email protected]

·
Just getting by.....
1,446 Posts
Terry,

Assuming that you would be coming to NC on I40, us Tennesse boys would probably take a good chunk of a full load (picking up on I40 @ exit 417). I have sent my order for 68 pounds and will share with the boys here so they can see the quality.

Tim

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tim, I need to know how much so I can take care of you fellas. Terry

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
First shipments will be going out on Friday. Thanks for your orders. Keep them up as I have plenty of lead. Terry

·
Registered
464 Posts
Terry

I have my 68 lbs coming to Kansas. Since I am not too far from Nebraska if all goes well I may drive to Fremont and pick up bulk in the future. Dale

·
Registered
118 Posts
Terry,

We at the Spartanburg Gun Club in Spartanburg, SC are interested in a bulk order as well. 1-2 tons, depending on price. Please advise as to prices, including freight.

Would it be possible to get a small sample to show the guys at the club and help them make up their mind?

Thanks,
Scott

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sample is not a problem. See the top of this post. Terry

·
Registered
276 Posts
pm me with prices as well for 1 or 2 tons. Also how is the shot unloaded? I have a commercial address but I do not have a forklift.

travis in nc

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Keep orders coming

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Bulk means at least 2,000 pound order of either bags or in bulk form where you provide your own container. We have many people get a group order together to do this. Most groups will take a 55 gallon drum which weighs 3,200 pounds and then split it up. this is the way we prefer it. But if need be I will bag it up but it is more expensive that way. We need a minimum order of 12,800 pounds in an area before we deliver. The cost will vary depending on the distance of delivery based from Fremont Nebraska where we are located. Terry

·
Registered
276 Posts
Again would like cost for a ton or two to Central NC...bulk where I provide my own container. I understand that you will have to fill the truck before you will head my way but I want to know price so that I can see if it is feasible for 1 ton or possibly 2 for just myself and then I can go to trying to fill the truck with friends.
Thanks- Please PM me the numbers.

Travis Alfrey

·
Supporting Vendor
1,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Travis. PM Sent

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.